Dưới đó là những mẫu câu có chứa tự "docile", trong cỗ từ điển trường đoản cú điển giờ đồng hồ Anh. Bạn cũng có thể tham khảo hầu hết mẫu câu này để đặt câu trong trường hợp cần đặt câu với từ bỏ docile, hoặc xem thêm ngữ cảnh thực hiện từ docile trong bộ từ điển tự điển giờ đồng hồ Anh
1. He was docile và obedient.
Bạn đang xem: Docile là gì
2. Not the docile ones.
3. She"s manipulative, yet completely docile.
4. Labradors are gentle, docile dogs.
5. Also, Dierdre is a docile baby.
6. Then castrate him to render him docile.
7. They wanted a low-cost, docile workforce.
8. Và you just like a docile yeanling.
9. Aunt Tamara was docile , girlish, sensitive, impulsive.
10. He"d make a very docile, adoring husband.
11. The house faces a docile body of water.
12. However, it did not make him a docile infant.
13. She cringed in her corner, whining và docile.
14. Kangaroos are not as docile as they look.
15. 7) The house faces a docile body toàn thân of water.
16. In every sense she is docile and obedient to lớn him.
17. The once docile population has finally risen up against the ruthless regime.
18. Little girls epitomise a patriarchal society"s ideal of compliant, docile sexuality.
19. & they were quite overweight & wearing sweatpants, & quite docile- looking.
20. 15 But plummeting stock prices are spurring normally docile shareholders to lớn rebel.
21. After all, she now holds absolute control over a docile parliament.
22. Religion has been accused indeed of keeping people docile và naive.
23. And they were quite overweight và wearing sweatpants, and quite docile-looking.
24. As workers we were considered ideal: well educated, very docile, và cheap.
25. She rejected the traditional female roles of docile daughter và dutiful wife.
26. For decades it has cowed public employees, left them docile, passive, và bitter.
27. The two men stare at her, uncomprehending, rendered docile by her gibberish.
28. The two men stare at her, uncomprehending(sentencedict .com), rendered docile by her gibberish.
29. But let him out, the docile beast becomes himself-with nostrils flared, he roars.
30. They could not buy tickets in advance, so they queue lượt thích docile cattle.
31. Such immersion is accompanied by mind-altering neurotoxins which keep the reset1010.comctim docile.
32. His Duma is much lượt thích the Duma of Nicholas II, docile và acquiescent.
33. The breed standard describes the ideal temperament as docile & an enthusiastic hunter.
34. Nor will Mr Kim nuzzle docile under China"s wing, though his son might.
35. The result was either docile acquiescence lớn the hegemony of bourgeois culture or schizophrenia.
36. She went back as she had come, fast asleep & docile, her face expressionless.
37. In temperament, Sultans are quite docile, friendly chickens, và are nội dung at being kept in confinement.
38. In fact, they would finally be reduced to the màn chơi of docile beasts of burden.
39. She was excellently, imperturbably good; affectionate, docile, obedient , and much addicted lớn speaking the truth.
40. 18 The result was either docile acquiescence to lớn the hegemony of bourgeois culture or schizophrenia.
41. IN THE southern boomtown of Shenzhen, normally docile legislators have been complaining with unusual reset1010.comgour.
42. Many of these colts are castrated, and as geldings they become more docile và respectful.
43. 8 Many of these colts are castrated, & as geldings they become more docile và respectful.
44. Has it made him more docile & thus easier to lớn control, or has it destabilised him?
45. 17 She was excellently, imperturbably good; affectionate, docile, obedient , and much addicted khổng lồ speaking the truth.
46. She is very docile and intelligent, feeding the seven kittens, the mèo is a great mother.
47. Normally black Himalayan bears are docile creatures, milder than Alsatian dogs. TIPPING CHUCKLES DISBELIEreset1010.comNGLY PENGUIN CALLS LOUDLY
48. They are normally a docile species, but they are highly venomous possessing venom capable of killing humans.
49. I talk to them while the muzzle is tied in place & they then remain very docile.
Xem thêm: ' Swindle Là Gì - Từ Điển Anh Việt Swindle
50. Experienced as these riders were, they could not believe that the drugs would make the captives docile.