1. Fresh strawberries out of season are few and far between.
Bạn đang xem: Few and far between là gì
2. But for all this effort, meaningful accomplishments are few & far between.
3. 8 Watering holes in the Arabian desert are few và far between.
4. Articles và books on brackish water fishkeeping are few and far between.
5. Racemose long 3-12 centimeter, floriferous, first concentrated, hind few & far between.
6. Features were few và far between, although Reuters came under pressure from the outset.
7. Sanatorium beds were few & far between, and often had to be obtained through influence.
8. 9 Sanatorium beds were few và far between, và often had to be obtained through influence.
9. Proven strikers are few and far between and Ferguson can not afford to gamble on potential.
10. Opportunities for young parents lớn socialize with each other are few and far between these days.
11. Sand traps are prominent, but not sand boxes -- while golf courses are plenty, parks are few & far between.
12. Meanwhile, those garrulous starlets who utter a quotable phrase almost every time they xuất hiện their mouths are few và far between.
13. 12 He writes catchy tunes with lareset1010.comsh pop hooks và huge slices of melody. Rough edges are few & far between.
14. Responsory voice in the market, the implementation of the benchmark rate from a high ngân hàng to become few & far between.
15. 3 Meanwhile, those garrulous starlets who utter a quotable phrase almost every time they xuất hiện their mouths are few and far between.
Xem thêm: Định Nghĩa Self Motivated Là Gì ? Nghĩa Của Từ Self
16. So there are lands few and far between on Earth itself that are hospitable lớn humans by any measure, but surreset1010.comve we have.
17. In other words, he acknowledges that although “racist material represents only a small percentage of the volume of information on the Internet and that racists in cyberspace are comparatively few and far between, the mạng internet does act as a `force multiplier, enhancing power và enabling racists" khổng lồ have influence in excess of their true numbers