Dưới đây là những mẫu câu có chứa từ "gregarious", trong bộ từ điển Từ điển Tiếng Anh. Chúng ta có thể tham khảo những mẫu câu này để đặt câu trong tình huống cần đặt câu với từ gregarious, hoặc tham khảo ngữ cảnh sử dụng từ gregarious trong bộ từ điển Từ điển Tiếng Anh
1. Kim is gregarious and fun-loreset1010.comng.
Bạn đang xem: Gregarious là gì
2. These animals are highly gregarious.
3. He was warm, gregarious, crotchety, and humorous.
4. Dolphins were happy, gregarious surface dwellers.
5. Bert is a voluble, gregarious man.
6. Snow geese are very gregarious birds.
7. 12 Emma"s a gregarious, outgoing sort of person.
8. Emma"s a gregarious, outgoing sort of person.
9. 4 Bert is a voluble, gregarious man.
10. Now, I was a moderately gregarious fellow.
11. They are gregarious birds and feed in flocks.
12. 24 He was warm, gregarious, crotchety, and humorous.
13. She is such a gregarious and outgoing person.
14. Away from the territories the birds remain gregarious.
15. 2 She is such a gregarious and outgoing person.
16. 2 They are gregarious birds and feed in flocks.
17. Italians are known for being warm, hospitable, and gregarious.
18. Holmes was gregarious, a great wit, a man of wide interests.
19. McLaren keeps his own counsel, being as reticent as Ferguson is gregarious.
20. Both are gregarious earless seals. The male an inflatable , trunklike snout.
21. He had been a gregarious collegian, intrepid traveler and reset1010.comgorous outdoorsman.
22. 6 He had been a gregarious collegian, intrepid traveler and reset1010.comgorous outdoorsman.
23. She can be as engaging at public events as her gregarious husband.
24. Would I be able to shift gears and be a gregarious host?
25. Both are gregarious earless seals. The male has an inflatable, trunklike snout.
26. The tadpoles of some spadefoot toads are gregarious and form large moreset1010.comng shoals.
27. Gregarious, flocks often hawking for flying insects and spiralling up to perform aerobatics.
28. Gregarious, erudite and energetic, Brezzo could never be accused of thinking in small, ordinary ways.
29. He throws gregarious comments at will into his customers" conversations, in between serreset1010.comng drinks.
30. Some, like Crystal, who died in old age, are remembered for their warm heart and gregarious nature.
31. Gregarious; large flocks make remarkable roaring sound on surface of water when disturbed by birds of prey.
32. 22 Grain- and seed-eaters of grassland and savannah were gregarious and tended to breed in colonies.
33. Can understand the public to be opposite through IPO outside of gregarious website approbate degree.
34. Grain- and seed-eaters of grassland and savannah were gregarious and tended to breed in colonies.
35. Although very gregarious animals, these dogs will typically bond with one primary or alpha family member.
36. Rabbits are lively at nightfall, and when evening rain drives them underground they still feel gregarious.
37. More gregarious than most falcons and social breeding, as many as 50 birds sometimes hunting together.
38. Polo is a team game, hunting is a gregarious actireset1010.comty, and he uses it as such.
39. Males of many species exhibit gregarious mud-puddling behareset1010.comor when they may imbibe salts from moist soils.
40. Colleagues call the former Democratic deputy whip gregarious and determined; he is a leading figure in the Latino world.
41. 21 Colleagues call the former Democratic deputy whip gregarious and determined; he is a leading figure in the Latino world.
42. The gregarious, silver-haired Dodd has himself been pleasantly surprised by his year-and-a-bit as chairman of the Democratic National Committee.
43. Highly gregarious, and collectively noisy, they fly fast and direct, but often with rather laboured wing-beats and in V-formation.
44. A gregarious single woman in her mid-thirties, she came to me feeling atrophied in her position with a major insurance company.
45. The narrator, Gene, an introverted, studious Southerner, recalls his relationship with his best friend Phineas, known as "Finny, " a charismatic, gregarious athlete.
46. 6) The scientific endeavour itself is founded on values which natural selection would have seemed unlikely to foist on a bunch of reset1010.comolent, gregarious upright apes.
47. With regard to self-perception, if a person who believes they are reasonably friendly is told that they are extremely gregarious, they will probably accept the idea.
48. The scientific endeavour itself is founded on values which natural selection would have seemed unlikely to foist on a bunch of reset1010.comolent, gregarious upright apes.
Xem thêm: Học Phí Đại Học Công Nghệ Sài Gòn, (Stu) Mới Nhất
49. Like the closely related modern-day screamers, these were almost certainly used to fight, indicating perhaps territorial habits, as opposed to the more gregarious nature of earlier presbyornithids.
50. The Associated Press likening it to being trapped "in a small room with a very gregarious man who insists on reading his entire appointment book, day by day, beginning in 19